Message 1 of 5
I have a igs file to import in vx which have a part defined with various colors on surfaces depending machining type.
My problem is that after i imported it, i have the part only in one color.
Once, i obtained it in color as it was defined, but after my first mouse move everything become red...
Is it possible to keep all colors in igs file after import in vx?
Message 2 of 5
Would have to see your IGES file to be sure but it sounds like the faces are "flipped" inside-out, the inside of the faces being red. During manual repair, VX learns more about the volume and will automatically flip the faces to be correct again. You can also select the faces or the whole shape and invert them manually. Free Form Tab, last icon on the right, "Reverse Face Direction", command !CdFacesetFlip.
Message 3 of 5
My hunch that the faces in Dorin's were "inside out" was correct, so the first thing I did was to reverse them all:
VX has a very nice tool that helps you find un-sewn edges, making it easy to repair the model:
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- Download cad software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cadtools forum
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad portable
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- 3d cad design software