Message 1 of 2
Allegheny CAD Solutions,inc.
Message 2 of 2
You can use a screen recorder. There are many of them out in the wild, a Goggle search will find them. I quite like HyperCam. I suggest you download a few free trials and see what you think. The main consideration is quality, and that is determined by the movie "codec". Microsoft supplies a pretty good codec for their own file types (once you have made your movie, there are plenty of converter applications to translate it into practically any format). The best AVI codec by far is TechSmith's Camtasia. If it is for a Shopping Mall display you will be looking for high resolution (you are also going to need a very sparky PC).
- free cad software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- pdf to dwg
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2009
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- freecad download
- autocad show the file path
- how to move objects in autocad