Message 1 of 5
My question to them was this.
"I use Varimetrix, VX
, US Cad product.
I am currently exporting iges and am learning the HS product. We are happy with the results to date.
But I am wondering how if I can, apply labels decals to my model surfaces?
Using Iges, I understand the need for having surfaces on different layers in VX before export to apply different materials to each surface, but will I have any label application, position and scale options open to me?"
Their reply was this.
"It all depends on the implementation of IGES and STEP by the CAD vendor. ALIAS for example will give you the texture coordinates even when exporting via IGES."
Have you any information that may help?
Message 2 of 5
Hello the MIB.
VX does not support texture ordinates in STEP exports and I'm not sure if STEP AP203/214 has support for them anyway.
Texture ordinates do not formally exist in the IGES standard, which pre-dates them. However, it may be possible to include representative data. The HyperShot people would have to specify exactly what their program expects to see in the IGES file for this purpose.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
That would be interesting because the native format for Pov Ray is similar to .OBJ, so VX could support it without too much work to do on our side. However, BunkSpeed are a new kid on the block - as I understand it, they do not fully support any format as yet
- How to install ZWCAD
- 3d models of people
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- free cad software
- cad cam software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d design software free download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to convert Mtext to Text