Message 1 of 5
Its awesome, as far as myself and my collegue here think it should be integrated as standard. The view controls are limited without it. Please give me the current position? Thanks
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
There are instructions on the downloads page itself. Here is a step-by-step:
1) Ensure that VX is not running.
2) Place the zip file in your VX User Folder.
VX v13.xx: If the default VX installation path was used, the User Folder path is:
C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersVXCorpUser-13.xx
3) Right-mouse click on the zip file and choose "WinZip/extract to here". Note, only WinZip or similar (but not WinRar) can extract the zip file correctly.
4) The self-installer file "VxDALAutoInstaller.exe" is extracted. Double left-mouse click on this file to start the install process.
5) Having accepted the VX license agreement, notes about the program are displayed.
6) Click on the install button. Please do not edit the destination folder path, which must be to your VX User Folder.
When you are in VX (Part/Sheet), pop-down the User toolbar. e.g. in a Part Object, FineView is on the Model Programs User Toolbar.
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad cam download
- free 3d cad software dwg
- zwcad 2009
- autocad autosave location
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad license error
- 2d drawing
- catia windows 8
- how to measure area in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- dgn autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad 2013 product key
- dgn to dwg converter