Message 1 of 2
So to make things fair, I made him sketch out the car that he wanted, in 3 views. We then sat down and modeled it up together at work(which earns him another achievement award in itself for spending time at work with me).
We then sat down and programed it in VX. It turned out outstanding. From start to finish, it took us approximately 2 hours to model up, program, and cut the car.
I don't yet have a picture of the finished car, but I do have a mocked up assembly.
And he was quite proud of his newly created pinewood derby car.
Message 2 of 2
Don't forget the graphite on the wheels and we found that putting the weight low and centered produced the fastest car. Unfortunatly so did others but hey we came in 7th out of 15 and had fun doing it.
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dgn converter
- wire rope design
- autocad block does not explode
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- free cad cam software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- free dwg viewer
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad 2013 product key
- autosave autocad