Message 1 of 2
So to make things fair, I made him sketch out the car that he wanted, in 3 views. We then sat down and modeled it up together at work(which earns him another achievement award in itself for spending time at work with me).
We then sat down and programed it in VX. It turned out outstanding. From start to finish, it took us approximately 2 hours to model up, program, and cut the car.
I don't yet have a picture of the finished car, but I do have a mocked up assembly.
And he was quite proud of his newly created pinewood derby car.
Message 2 of 2
Don't forget the graphite on the wheels and we found that putting the weight low and centered produced the fastest car. Unfortunatly so did others but hey we came in 7th out of 15 and had fun doing it.
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- free 3d cam software
- .shx file definition
- reset autocad configuration
- cad cam software free download
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad area calculation
- mechanical softwares free download
- sheet metal design tips
- zw 3d