Message 1 of 2
So to make things fair, I made him sketch out the car that he wanted, in 3 views. We then sat down and modeled it up together at work(which earns him another achievement award in itself for spending time at work with me).
We then sat down and programed it in VX. It turned out outstanding. From start to finish, it took us approximately 2 hours to model up, program, and cut the car.
I don't yet have a picture of the finished car, but I do have a mocked up assembly.
And he was quite proud of his newly created pinewood derby car.
Message 2 of 2
Don't forget the graphite on the wheels and we found that putting the weight low and centered produced the fastest car. Unfortunatly so did others but hey we came in 7th out of 15 and had fun doing it.
- DWG to DXF
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to open an autocad file
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical design software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- unable to select objects in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- 3d modelling programs
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download