Message 1 of 2
So to make things fair, I made him sketch out the car that he wanted, in 3 views. We then sat down and modeled it up together at work(which earns him another achievement award in itself for spending time at work with me).
We then sat down and programed it in VX. It turned out outstanding. From start to finish, it took us approximately 2 hours to model up, program, and cut the car.
I don't yet have a picture of the finished car, but I do have a mocked up assembly.
And he was quite proud of his newly created pinewood derby car.
Message 2 of 2
Don't forget the graphite on the wheels and we found that putting the weight low and centered produced the fastest car. Unfortunatly so did others but hey we came in 7th out of 15 and had fun doing it.
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- what is cam software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- Download Free 3D CAD
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to install ZWCAD
- zwcad 2010
- zwcad 2009
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad cam software free download