Message 1 of 2
So to make things fair, I made him sketch out the car that he wanted, in 3 views. We then sat down and modeled it up together at work(which earns him another achievement award in itself for spending time at work with me).
We then sat down and programed it in VX. It turned out outstanding. From start to finish, it took us approximately 2 hours to model up, program, and cut the car.
I don't yet have a picture of the finished car, but I do have a mocked up assembly.
And he was quite proud of his newly created pinewood derby car.
Message 2 of 2
Don't forget the graphite on the wheels and we found that putting the weight low and centered produced the fastest car. Unfortunatly so did others but hey we came in 7th out of 15 and had fun doing it.
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- mechanical software download
- autocad automatic saving command
- How to open an autocad file
- wire rope design
- autocad slide library manager
- mechanical softwares free download
- mechanical drawing software
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad 2010 serial number
- dgn to dwg converter
- dwg cad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack