Message 1 of 8
Does V14 support user defined defaults for sketcher attributes - line type, color, dimensions etc????
Having ot manually set attributeds each time is apain. Being able to edit the defualts would be a BIG help.
Message 2 of 8
Message 3 of 8
Message 4 of 8
Message 5 of 8
Message 6 of 8
I have converted one of my worker-ant VxDals to provide a solution for now.
The VxDAL program "SetSkDefaults" applies pre-defined Sketch Attribute Bundles with one click.
Whenever you create a new Sketch Object, just click the "lightening bolt" icon on the User Toolbar to apply all your defaults.
SET UP (Set and Forget)
Having installed the program, run VX.
Several Bundles Files have been saved in the User Resource Folder.
Each file contains pre-defined bundles:
1) Open the resource file of interest.
e.g., open SketcherBundlesMM.VX
2) Via the Attributes Menu, define your attributes for
Points, Geometry, Dimensions, Text.
On each occasion, ensure that the Bundles File shown on the form is the current file and save your settings
to the pre-named bundle (yes to overwrite).
i.e., save your dimension settings to the Dimensions bundle.
3) Save-Close the file.
Now whenever you create a new Sketch Object, click the "lightening bolt" icon to apply all your defaults.
Message 7 of 8
Message 8 of 8
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- cad cam software free
- text to mtext
- free dwf viewer
- dgn to dwg converter online
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad drawing software
- zwcad 2012 crack
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software