Message 1 of 8
Does V14 support user defined defaults for sketcher attributes - line type, color, dimensions etc????
Having ot manually set attributeds each time is apain. Being able to edit the defualts would be a BIG help.
Message 2 of 8
Message 3 of 8
Message 4 of 8
Message 5 of 8
Message 6 of 8
I have converted one of my worker-ant VxDals to provide a solution for now.
The VxDAL program "SetSkDefaults" applies pre-defined Sketch Attribute Bundles with one click.
Whenever you create a new Sketch Object, just click the "lightening bolt" icon on the User Toolbar to apply all your defaults.
SET UP (Set and Forget)
Having installed the program, run VX.
Several Bundles Files have been saved in the User Resource Folder.
Each file contains pre-defined bundles:
1) Open the resource file of interest.
e.g., open SketcherBundlesMM.VX
2) Via the Attributes Menu, define your attributes for
Points, Geometry, Dimensions, Text.
On each occasion, ensure that the Bundles File shown on the form is the current file and save your settings
to the pre-named bundle (yes to overwrite).
i.e., save your dimension settings to the Dimensions bundle.
3) Save-Close the file.
Now whenever you create a new Sketch Object, click the "lightening bolt" icon to apply all your defaults.
Message 7 of 8
Message 8 of 8
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- Dwg Converter
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3d home design dwg files
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- dgn autocad
- cad drafting software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to measure area in autocad