Message 1 of 5
can you tell us when V14 is being released.
I am desperate for a decent sketcher as I am sick of the flipping/self inverting arcless caddywonkus I have had to struggle with till now.
Message 2 of 5
(All in good time...)
In fact, the weeks have been short; I was out for two days last week, then we had a Holiday back in February.
Look, I am as anxious as you are to see V14 released but I am just the messenger. You folks on the forum will be the first to know.
I did update the training manuals and the Release Notes link on the VX support site now defaults to V14 so take this opportunity to glace through them.
A new license will be necessary so if you have a dongle take a few minutes to prepare. You will need to delete the oldest of the two licenses on the dongle. The hardware keys only hold two licenses so you need to make room for the new one.
Message 3 of 5
Just a reminder, you must have a current maintenance contract to get a license.
Message 4 of 5
have looked at a couple of the revised training manuals - nice job - looking much better.
Also think the gallery is a much needed addition to the website - of course the challenge is for users to relinquish suitable objects for display ... hmmmm.
So congrats to VX for releasing 2009 nearly on target - we all know the massive effort making targets takes.
Now the acid tests...................................
Message 5 of 5
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- what is cam software
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- free 3d cam software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- DWG to DXF
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical design software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- free cad download