Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
It very much depends on industry. Large-scale (aircraft, shipping etc) the holes are not shown as circles but represented by a centerline symbol only (which may be a simple two-line cross or something more sophisticated with letter/number codes in one or more of the quadrants). In that case, the arrow head of the balloon will be close to the symbol but not touching anything.
Message 3 of 3
not covered by standards is a surprising situation?
My preference would be the edge of the hole same as rad. and dia. dimensions. Perhaps the drilled dia. for tapped holes.This way you can see the arcs/circles are associated with the hole. However as Chris points out, we actually machine to centres.
Answer, give users a choice.
- free 3d cad software download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- fadal emulator
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad 2013 serial number
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dongle driver for windows 7
- sketchup dwg
- dwg software
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad license error
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to move objects in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks