Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
It very much depends on industry. Large-scale (aircraft, shipping etc) the holes are not shown as circles but represented by a centerline symbol only (which may be a simple two-line cross or something more sophisticated with letter/number codes in one or more of the quadrants). In that case, the arrow head of the balloon will be close to the symbol but not touching anything.
Message 3 of 3
not covered by standards is a surprising situation?
My preference would be the edge of the hole same as rad. and dia. dimensions. Perhaps the drilled dia. for tapped holes.This way you can see the arcs/circles are associated with the hole. However as Chris points out, we actually machine to centres.
Answer, give users a choice.
- free cad cam software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn to dwg converter
- free cad software
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- acad viewer free
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open dwg on ipad
- dwg to skp