Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
It very much depends on industry. Large-scale (aircraft, shipping etc) the holes are not shown as circles but represented by a centerline symbol only (which may be a simple two-line cross or something more sophisticated with letter/number codes in one or more of the quadrants). In that case, the arrow head of the balloon will be close to the symbol but not touching anything.
Message 3 of 3
not covered by standards is a surprising situation?
My preference would be the edge of the hole same as rad. and dia. dimensions. Perhaps the drilled dia. for tapped holes.This way you can see the arcs/circles are associated with the hole. However as Chris points out, we actually machine to centres.
Answer, give users a choice.
- dwg to skp converter
- How to open an autocad file
- dgn converter
- mechanical softwares free download
- unlock viewport
- free dwg viewer
- drawing angles in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad commands
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- buy cad software
- 3d cad free software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013