Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
It very much depends on industry. Large-scale (aircraft, shipping etc) the holes are not shown as circles but represented by a centerline symbol only (which may be a simple two-line cross or something more sophisticated with letter/number codes in one or more of the quadrants). In that case, the arrow head of the balloon will be close to the symbol but not touching anything.
Message 3 of 3
not covered by standards is a surprising situation?
My preference would be the edge of the hole same as rad. and dia. dimensions. Perhaps the drilled dia. for tapped holes.This way you can see the arcs/circles are associated with the hole. However as Chris points out, we actually machine to centres.
Answer, give users a choice.
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad reseller ksa
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad turn off the smart command
- design cad software
- mechanical design software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- free 3d cad software download
- mechanical design software free download
- buy cad software
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings