Message 1 of 2
I download most of my bearing CAD info via SKFs' website using VX PS3 files which are very small and come zipped. Once unzipped, you can simply be at root object level and Drag & Drop the ps3 file into drawing window. The file is quickly extracted then ready to go. Then just insert the assembled bearing component as normal.
I haven't been able to add alignment handles to imported geometry...
You can drop directly into a part BUT this is not a good idea as the import is not an assembly and cannot be treated as such. You could end up with balls and roller s everywhere - very messy.
Message 2 of 2
If the 3D file is not an assembly, it does not matter - in fact that is often an advantage given that all the items will share the same datum (transformation matrix).
There is a convenient way to bring in SKF bearings into your VX Assembly as a component - Traceparts:
See the attached how-to movie. Note, the zip file contains "TSCC.exe". Run this (once only) to add the TechSmith codec to Windows Media Player to view the movie.
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad moving objects
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- free dwf viewer for mac
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- zwcad 2011
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad cam software download
- free cad download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad