Message 1 of 6
have the new Info macro running and it is just what the doctor ordered. Thank you very muchly. (Suggest you remove all the older single action macros of the list.)
For those who haven't seen this, it is a great way of adding those important text details to drawings.
Things like date/time, file name or any of the part attributes.
You can change position, text size, date format etc. then even edit the arrangement on the fly.
If further changes are required after insertion, you can move , edit, color and font change within the normal text editor/attributes options.
IMO this functionality needs to be embedded into the 2D layout ASAP.
What I'd really like to see is an optionally transparent WYSIWYG text editor that allowed you to position over the drawing where you want to be whilst you add text, change alignment, symbols etc. then on OK, it is already placed!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- dwg to plt
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad mechanical
- autocad autosave location
- autocad tag attribute display off
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zw 3d
- autocad menu bar
- zwcad 2009
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to open an autocad file
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- using autocad calculating total area