Message 1 of 6
have the new Info macro running and it is just what the doctor ordered. Thank you very muchly. (Suggest you remove all the older single action macros of the list.)
For those who haven't seen this, it is a great way of adding those important text details to drawings.
Things like date/time, file name or any of the part attributes.
You can change position, text size, date format etc. then even edit the arrangement on the fly.
If further changes are required after insertion, you can move , edit, color and font change within the normal text editor/attributes options.
IMO this functionality needs to be embedded into the 2D layout ASAP.
What I'd really like to see is an optionally transparent WYSIWYG text editor that allowed you to position over the drawing where you want to be whilst you add text, change alignment, symbols etc. then on OK, it is already placed!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- Download cad software
- mechanical design software free download
- design cad software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad cam software free download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- using autocad calculating total area
- wire rope design
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad .bak viewer
- DXF converter
- 2d drawing to 3d model