Message 1 of 6
have the new Info macro running and it is just what the doctor ordered. Thank you very muchly. (Suggest you remove all the older single action macros of the list.)
For those who haven't seen this, it is a great way of adding those important text details to drawings.
Things like date/time, file name or any of the part attributes.
You can change position, text size, date format etc. then even edit the arrangement on the fly.
If further changes are required after insertion, you can move , edit, color and font change within the normal text editor/attributes options.
IMO this functionality needs to be embedded into the 2D layout ASAP.
What I'd really like to see is an optionally transparent WYSIWYG text editor that allowed you to position over the drawing where you want to be whilst you add text, change alignment, symbols etc. then on OK, it is already placed!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- buy solidworks 2010
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- pdf to dwg
- 3d cad models free download
- cad discussion
- autocad slide library manager
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- drawing a gear in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3D Software Download
- how to make a hole in autocad