Message 1 of 6
have the new Info macro running and it is just what the doctor ordered. Thank you very muchly. (Suggest you remove all the older single action macros of the list.)
For those who haven't seen this, it is a great way of adding those important text details to drawings.
Things like date/time, file name or any of the part attributes.
You can change position, text size, date format etc. then even edit the arrangement on the fly.
If further changes are required after insertion, you can move , edit, color and font change within the normal text editor/attributes options.
IMO this functionality needs to be embedded into the 2D layout ASAP.
What I'd really like to see is an optionally transparent WYSIWYG text editor that allowed you to position over the drawing where you want to be whilst you add text, change alignment, symbols etc. then on OK, it is already placed!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- 2d cam software free download
- mechanical softwares free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- convert ellipse to polyline
- DXF converter
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad commands
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 3d modeling website
- How to open an autocad file
- ac$ to dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad