Message 1 of 2
Hopefully someone can help out with this. I have a need to cut undercut with a lollipop cutter but can't find a "valid" operation type for 3X milling. Can anyone please help?
Message 2 of 2
My understanding is that neither Quickmill nor the 3X milling routines support undercutting with a lollipop cutter.
Our five-axis product does have support for lollipops and we're considering migrating some of this capability into 3X but it definitely won't be a 2009 enhancement.
Could you please send a file and enter a PCR so that we have your needs on file?
- zw 3d
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- dgn to dwg
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- acad dwg viewer
- how to print multipage dwg
- combine two regions in autocad
- unlock viewport
- free cad download
- skp to dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to make a hole in autocad