Message 1 of 2
Hopefully someone can help out with this. I have a need to cut undercut with a lollipop cutter but can't find a "valid" operation type for 3X milling. Can anyone please help?
Message 2 of 2
My understanding is that neither Quickmill nor the 3X milling routines support undercutting with a lollipop cutter.
Our five-axis product does have support for lollipops and we're considering migrating some of this capability into 3X but it definitely won't be a 2009 enhancement.
Could you please send a file and enter a PCR so that we have your needs on file?
- autosave autocad
- 3d cad cam
- mechanical software download
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad 2013 product key
- autocad tag attribute display off
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- skp to dwg
- zwcad portable
- convert skp to dwg
- dwg to plt
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD