Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- free dwg viewer
- zwcad 2009
- cad cam software
- design cad software
- How to install ZW3D
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad software free download
- Dwg Converter
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad default toolbar
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2009 professional