Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- 3d cad design software
- autocad moving objects
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- free 3d cad software dwg
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad 2010 download
- cad cam software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- cad cam software download
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to find backup files in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg