Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- how to make cross section in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- dgn to dwg converter online
- using autocad calculating total area
- autosave autocad
- home design software free
- 3D Design
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad cam software download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- free dwg viewer