Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- sketchup import dwg
- dwg cad
- cad cam software download
- 3d design software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to find area in autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- free 3d cam software
- zwcad portable
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad cam software free
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad autosave location
- mechanical design software free download