Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- what is cam software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad forum
- buy solidworks 2009
- Free 3d house design software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad moving objects
- cad cam
- autocad area calculation
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad file viewer free