Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- free 3d cad software dwg
- cad free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dwg software
- 3d modelling programs
- freecad download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical engineering software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- calculate area in autocad