Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- cad 3d models download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- combine two regions in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d design software free download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free cad download
- fadal emulator
- 3d vx cad software
- dgn to dwg
- acad viewer free
- 3d modelling programs
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- How to open an autocad file