Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to open an autocad file
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- mechanical engineering software free download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cadtools forum
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 2d drawing
- how to measure area in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- mechanical softwares free download
- 2d cam software free download
- autocad license error
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- sheet metal design tips