Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad cam
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad 2010 download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad automatic saving command
- dwg to plt
- cad mechanical download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad drafting software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack
- using autocad calculating total area