Message 1 of 7
Morphs are not well exampled within VX Help (IMO)
Here is an example of curve to curve courtesy of Mike L from many moons past.
The file contains both my original loft effort and Mike's morph approach.
The Morph provides a superior result with the indentations being in the correct place and extent,
I think is shows how powerful parametric morph is when you know how to use it.
I'd be really keen to see other examples of morphs in use other than creating bumps!
Maybe good examples will make their way into the VX Wiki.... the more the merrier.
Message 2 of 7
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Be sure to set Surface display tolerance to 0.1 to get a good view of the morph surface. Unless you have a lot of computing power be patient. That seems to be a drawback of Morphing. I've found it to be a bit slow and makes for some large file sizes. Maybe someone has some tips for making it faster with less computing?
Message 7 of 7
- How to open an autocad file
- unlock viewport
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad show the file path
- set autosave in autocad
- .shx file definition
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- catia windows 8
- 3d ds
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad cam software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines