Message 1 of 7
Morphs are not well exampled within VX Help (IMO)
Here is an example of curve to curve courtesy of Mike L from many moons past.
The file contains both my original loft effort and Mike's morph approach.
The Morph provides a superior result with the indentations being in the correct place and extent,
I think is shows how powerful parametric morph is when you know how to use it.
I'd be really keen to see other examples of morphs in use other than creating bumps!
Maybe good examples will make their way into the VX Wiki.... the more the merrier.
Message 2 of 7
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Be sure to set Surface display tolerance to 0.1 to get a good view of the morph surface. Unless you have a lot of computing power be patient. That seems to be a drawback of Morphing. I've found it to be a bit slow and makes for some large file sizes. Maybe someone has some tips for making it faster with less computing?
Message 7 of 7
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to print multipage dwg
- pdf to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- ac$ to dwg
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad 2013 product key
- autocad commands
- 3d cad software
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- cad cam software free download