Message 1 of 5
WINDOWS 7 has finally hit the market and I thought I would let you know what we have found at this point. We have installed it on two machines one had a GeForce 5700 and mine has a GeForce 7300. There is no new driver available on the Nvidia web site for the 5 series. My 7300 with the new driver from Oct 5, 2009 performs flawlessly.
If you are updating your OS be aware that Nvidia has new drivers for WINDOWS 7 OS for series 6 and up. So if you have an older graphics card it would be wise to upgrade that as well as the OS. The standard disclaimer is that all cards are different. Some may work and some may fail. So buyer beware.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
After installing the software, right-click on the VX shortcut and set the Compatibility mode to Win XP Service Pack "2" (make sure to check the box) BEFORE adding the license.
Microsoft stores the System information in a different location in the registry on 32 and 64 bit OS. We now know where to look.
14.30 should install and set the Compatibility mode automatically on 32 bit as well as 64 bit.
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad autosave location
- autocad tag attribute display off
- 3D Design
- wire rope design
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- dgn autocad