Message 1 of 5
WINDOWS 7 has finally hit the market and I thought I would let you know what we have found at this point. We have installed it on two machines one had a GeForce 5700 and mine has a GeForce 7300. There is no new driver available on the Nvidia web site for the 5 series. My 7300 with the new driver from Oct 5, 2009 performs flawlessly.
If you are updating your OS be aware that Nvidia has new drivers for WINDOWS 7 OS for series 6 and up. So if you have an older graphics card it would be wise to upgrade that as well as the OS. The standard disclaimer is that all cards are different. Some may work and some may fail. So buyer beware.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
After installing the software, right-click on the VX shortcut and set the Compatibility mode to Win XP Service Pack "2" (make sure to check the box) BEFORE adding the license.
Microsoft stores the System information in a different location in the registry on 32 and 64 bit OS. We now know where to look.
14.30 should install and set the Compatibility mode automatically on 32 bit as well as 64 bit.
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- freecad download
- cad cam software free
- vx cad cam software
- 3d models of people
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- home design software free
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to print multipage dwg
- free 3d cad software download
- convert dwg to dgn