Message 1 of 5
WINDOWS 7 has finally hit the market and I thought I would let you know what we have found at this point. We have installed it on two machines one had a GeForce 5700 and mine has a GeForce 7300. There is no new driver available on the Nvidia web site for the 5 series. My 7300 with the new driver from Oct 5, 2009 performs flawlessly.
If you are updating your OS be aware that Nvidia has new drivers for WINDOWS 7 OS for series 6 and up. So if you have an older graphics card it would be wise to upgrade that as well as the OS. The standard disclaimer is that all cards are different. Some may work and some may fail. So buyer beware.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
After installing the software, right-click on the VX shortcut and set the Compatibility mode to Win XP Service Pack "2" (make sure to check the box) BEFORE adding the license.
Microsoft stores the System information in a different location in the registry on 32 and 64 bit OS. We now know where to look.
14.30 should install and set the Compatibility mode automatically on 32 bit as well as 64 bit.
- autocad area calculation
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad cam download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad calculate area
- autocad 2012 product key
- Dwg Converter
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- using autocad calculating total area
- mechanical design software free download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- DXF converter