Message 1 of 5
Another issue of long standing I am having is that if I do a step cut I have no method of ramping in from one step to another at an angle. What happens now is that I have a right angle move only and if I step over at say 45% of cutter width there is in essence a 180 of arc engagement of the endmill. Both of these paragraphs involve things that break cutters in a heart beat or time killing reductions in feed rate and I am hoping someone here has a work around for these problems.
Another issue I am having on occasion is that in traversal instead of a rapid move between regions I get a move that is like 4 or 5 ipm and it just crawls along instead of doing the rapid thing. I have no idea about why this happens and it appears to be a random problem with no repeatable predictable parameters I can see causing it.
So for you cam users I would like to know if anyone has found an answer to these problems that I could use too. This is true in v 14.1 and 2 by the way.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- dgn to dwg converter free
- buy solidworks 2009
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- design cad software
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- freecad download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- convert skp to dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- sketchup import dwg
- drawing angles in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad