Message 1 of 5
Another issue of long standing I am having is that if I do a step cut I have no method of ramping in from one step to another at an angle. What happens now is that I have a right angle move only and if I step over at say 45% of cutter width there is in essence a 180 of arc engagement of the endmill. Both of these paragraphs involve things that break cutters in a heart beat or time killing reductions in feed rate and I am hoping someone here has a work around for these problems.
Another issue I am having on occasion is that in traversal instead of a rapid move between regions I get a move that is like 4 or 5 ipm and it just crawls along instead of doing the rapid thing. I have no idea about why this happens and it appears to be a random problem with no repeatable predictable parameters I can see causing it.
So for you cam users I would like to know if anyone has found an answer to these problems that I could use too. This is true in v 14.1 and 2 by the way.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- autosave autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad 2010 serial number
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cadtools forum
- cad/cam software download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- how to make cross section in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext