Message 1 of 5
Another issue of long standing I am having is that if I do a step cut I have no method of ramping in from one step to another at an angle. What happens now is that I have a right angle move only and if I step over at say 45% of cutter width there is in essence a 180 of arc engagement of the endmill. Both of these paragraphs involve things that break cutters in a heart beat or time killing reductions in feed rate and I am hoping someone here has a work around for these problems.
Another issue I am having on occasion is that in traversal instead of a rapid move between regions I get a move that is like 4 or 5 ipm and it just crawls along instead of doing the rapid thing. I have no idea about why this happens and it appears to be a random problem with no repeatable predictable parameters I can see causing it.
So for you cam users I would like to know if anyone has found an answer to these problems that I could use too. This is true in v 14.1 and 2 by the way.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- cad cam software free
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad drafting software
- How to open an autocad file
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zwcad 2012 crack
- 3d design software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download