Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Pricing the full VX Designer product at a point less than the upgrade from Innovator will encourage prospective buyers of VX Innovator to consider upgrading to VX Designer at the time of purchase rather than at a later date.
The Special prices on End 2 End is $4995 USD
The Special prices on 3D Machinist is $3995 USD
Message 3 of 4
who flipped the order switch on the forum? and why?
One has to read the first post EVERY TIME you visit the forum? Once you are following you are only interested in the latest and can scroll down for the earlier stuff if memory is flagging. First time visitors are only first time once. After that they are followers and want the latest....
The threads are still most recent first thankfully so why not the content.....?????
So how about VX sticking with it's good ol' order and be a little different to all the other oldest first folks who love mousing around.
My VOTE for latest news up fisrt.
Message 4 of 4
Mike Lynch just brought up a good point, if you are NOT logged in your customizable setting will not be used. So in order to see the messages in your preferred (non-default) order, you will need to log in.
If that's not the case you can:
Click on the "Customize" link up top and choose to sort the messages in Descending order:
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- mechanical softwares free download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2009 crack
- How to install ZW3D
- catia windows 8
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad corner blocks
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- design cad software
- free dwg viewer
- how to find backup files in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad 2010 serial number