Message 1 of 4
Why aren't these basic and serious problems caught before release?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hole making works as designed as I tested. Please help us to report a pcr with your failed VX file.
In hole making, you have these options to define your hole features:
1. Simply to add the part (or surfaces) to machine all the holes in the part (or in the surface sets);
2. To define your hole features using VX Cad HOLE Feature, but you will not be allowed to
change the parameters of your hole features. VX CAM machines the holes exactly as defined
in CAD and update the tool paths correctly each time a hole is changed in CAD.
If you have to modify the parameters of a hole, pleae use option 3 below.
3. To define your hole features using CYLINDER surfaces, you will be able to obtain all
hole machining parameters from the part and to manually modify these parameters;
4. To define your holes using ARC or CIRCLE curves, you need to specify hole depths and
5. To define your holes using POINT entities, you need to specify hole diameters, depths and
other parameters if necessary;
You do not need to add the part in the operation feature list. Adding the part in the feature list has
these two purposes:
1. To check tool collision;
2. To check if a hole is a through-hole or not for cutting-through depths.
In addition, if you add a stock in the op feature list, the system will recognize the stock and adjust
the hole starting points automatically.
Message 4 of 4
Some of the methods suggested by you for hole creation did not work as Gene can attest to however and it was not until the part was added that everything was OK. I too am used to circles, arcs and points and could not understand why it would not work here. I could enter the data in the hole parameters but could not cut to the desired depth of the hole parameters until the part was added in and then it all worked.
The spiral cut problem will be a welcom fix.
Gene has this file and some direct knowledge of the problem if you care to look and of course I am willing to talk with you about the file and the problem if you wish to call.
- 3d models of people
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad license error
- Download free 3d models
- dgn to dwg converter free
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cadtools forum
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- cad software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- mechanical design software