Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
5-axis covers broad territory and VX is particularly good at some things and hopeless at others...
Please share the types of parts and machining ops.
Message 3 of 6
I have good experience with 5 axis CAM from VX. I gave trainings and support it for several customers in Germany and Switzerland. The customer are all satiesfied.
VX also have some good 5X improvements in VX 14.2. The developer did a good job.
But it is very important what you want to do?
Message 4 of 6
I will attach a picture of an example of a challenging application which we machine.
This is machined on a drum. With our current software we can not rough out with a flat end cutter.
The machined part is close to 30 inches in diameter. The machine is a DMU125P Deckel. The way this machines is the table rotates and the head of the tool is at 90 degrees to the table.
Is this something that VX 5 axis would be able to do well?
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- skp to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad show the file path
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad automatic saving command
- mechanical software download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- How to install ZW3D
- acad viewer free
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free cad cam software
- freecad tutorials