Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Version 14.31 runs perfectly on Windows 7 PRO 32 and 64 bit. We don't advertise that we run on 64bit because VX is a 32 bit application and we do not take direct advantage of 64 bit. However, it does run very well.
Message 3 of 3
Well, one thing you can do on 64bit is have more the 4GB of RAM available for applications. On a 32bit system, if you have 4GB installed you only get to see around 3GB of it. VX can read and write 4GB files, but all applications are slow when handling big files on systems with insufficient RAM. Mind you, I suspect that most VX Users do not need to handle really huge files.......do they?
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- DXF converter
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- cad file viewer free
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- free 3d cam software
- 3d cad software
- 3D Design
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download