Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- cad cam software free download
- freecad download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad portable
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- Free 3d house design software
- how to find area in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- convert ellipse to polyline
- 3d ds