Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- autocad area calculation
- free cad software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- calculate area in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- zwcad 2009
- How to install ZWCAD
- buy solidworks 2009
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- free 3d cam software
- autocad slide library manager
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad .bak viewer