Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- cad mechanical download
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad forum
- vx cad cam software
- dgn converter
- area of irregular shapes
- sketchup dwg
- autocad license error
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad autosave location
- 3D Software Download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- drawing a parabola in autocad