Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad area calculation
- unlock viewport
- 3d modelling programs
- How to install ZWCAD
- unable to select objects in autocad
- dwg to skp
- Download cad software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad file viewer free
- How to convert Mtext to Text