Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- free cad cam software
- zwcad 2014 crack
- autocad moving objects
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad automatic saving command
- dwg 3d
- autocad autosave location
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad area calculation