Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- how to make a hole in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- mechanical software download
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2009
- mechanical engineering software free download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2009 professional
- skp to dwg
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad cam software download
- buy cad software
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d models of people