Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad 2011
- autocad default toolbar
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- sheet metal design tips
- How to install ZW3D
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- convert microstation to autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad license error
- autocad commands
- how to find backup files in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad 2010 product key