Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- free cad software
- cad reseller ksa
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical software download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad cam software download
- DXF converter
- 2d drawing
- Free 3d house design software
- How to open an autocad file
- 3D Design
- 3d vx cad software
- dwg to plt
- zwcad 2009 professional