Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- DXF converter
- how to create fillet in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to open dwg on ipad
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad slide library manager
- free dwf viewer
- buy cad software
- autocad moving objects
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad discussion