Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Download free 3d models
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- dgn to dwg converter online
- free dwg viewer
- How to install ZW3D
- cad cam software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad for iphone
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad license error