Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- buy cad software
- autocad automatic saving command
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad turn off the smart command
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad discussion
- what is .dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad 2013 product key
- wire rope design
- dgn to dwg converter free