Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- mechanical drawing software
- mechanical design software
- vx cad cam software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free cad software
- cad cam software free
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cadtools forum
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013