Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- acad dwg viewer
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2009
- free cad software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- cad 3d models download
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- set autosave in autocad
- design cad software
- mechanical drawing software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- sketchup import dwg