Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- cad for students
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cadtools forum
- how to open dwg on iphone
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical software download
- 3d design software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- buy solidworks 2010
- set autosave in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad menu bar
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d cad design software