Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- autocad license error
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad 2012 serial number
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad 2010 product key
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad mechanical download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- dwg to plt
- cad discussion
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad