Message 1 of 6
At the VX prompt type: $load minrad2.vxm (make sure you file/search path is legit).
Pick the interior surfaces of the part when prompted.
And the macro should post the smallest value in the message window and also highlight the face in question with Entity Inquire.
The VX part is version 6.5
Let me know what you think.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
The smallest radius is 3.271003 [mm] on face entity #152239
Show entity information.
ERROR: Unable to project point on face.
but at least I got the radius.
Message 6 of 6
- cadtools forum
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 2d drawing
- home design software free
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad drafting software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- cad for iphone
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- Download cad software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- area of irregular shapes
- dwg cad