Message 1 of 5
I would like to see the Tabs selection be mildly automated to 'Tag Along Mode'. Make it a user option if necessary
Here's what I mean.
- RMB, choose dimension. About now I want the Dimension tab to become the active one.
RMB, choose Draw. Now I want the drawing tab to become active.
RMB, choose constraint, the Constraint tab becomes active.
Ditto in 3D, RMB, pick an action, the related toolbar becomes active.
So the software is responding a lot closer to what you are doing.
I figure it would eliminate a lot of clicks per day and speed up the process that little bit more and make the whole experience more intuitive.
So, what do you think?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
I actually wanted feedback from Users and VX on the idea. So far we have 1 pro.
I had forgotten that I had already posted this and other suggestions on 26 April 2009. Rants Raves 26 April. My apologies.
Play .wav file here!
The thinking is simply this. The Tool Bar has to be open at one tab or other so why not make the current toolbar be consistent with the current activity. If you want to do some thing else you can manually switch just as you do now.
I have observed where the toolbars are whilst I am working. I try and do as much RMB, center of screen, selection as possible.
I conclude that I would be better off with the toolbar functioning as per my sugqestion than the status quo.
Some how I want the tools I am about to need immediately available, however I don't even know what I'll need next until I get there. So this is an attempt to get closer to the target.
- dwg 3d
- design cad software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- download cad cam
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- freecad download
- cad software free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad show the file path
- autocad autocomplete command
- area of irregular shapes