Message 1 of 3
Like Helix curve heart-shaped curve albot curve ufo curve ....and so on.
If your answer is yes ,how do you solve in ZW3D ?
Message 2 of 3
Importing curves, or more correctly points for curves, is a point cloud function.
Look in Help under:
Home > 13. VX Modeling > 02. Part Design > 07. Point Cloud Tools > Import Points from File (3D)
Helix curve generation is a wire frame feature, and can also be applied to cylinders.
You can also wrap curves to faces.
Out of interest what softwere are you using to generate your curves below?
What would you propose to use a talbot curve or a ufo curve for?
Message 3 of 3
I can't speak to the other curves, but helix works well for me. As Paul pointed out, it can be found as a wireframe tool. However, if you want to represent threads, it is also found as a shape tool. I don't know if there is a mathematical difference between helix (wireframe) and thread (shape), but both seem to work.
- mechanical software download
- acad dwg viewer
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- .shx file definition
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sketchup dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad for students
- 3d cad design software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- Free 3d house design software