Message 1 of 3
Like Helix curve heart-shaped curve albot curve ufo curve ....and so on.
If your answer is yes ,how do you solve in ZW3D ?
Message 2 of 3
Importing curves, or more correctly points for curves, is a point cloud function.
Look in Help under:
Home > 13. VX Modeling > 02. Part Design > 07. Point Cloud Tools > Import Points from File (3D)
Helix curve generation is a wire frame feature, and can also be applied to cylinders.
You can also wrap curves to faces.
Out of interest what softwere are you using to generate your curves below?
What would you propose to use a talbot curve or a ufo curve for?
Message 3 of 3
I can't speak to the other curves, but helix works well for me. As Paul pointed out, it can be found as a wireframe tool. However, if you want to represent threads, it is also found as a shape tool. I don't know if there is a mathematical difference between helix (wireframe) and thread (shape), but both seem to work.
- sketchup dwg
- wire rope design
- .shx file definition
- zwcad 2011 crack
- convert microstation to autocad
- unlock viewport
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad 2011
- convert ellipse to polyline
- 3d cad free software
- 2d cam software free download
- autocad show the file path