Message 1 of 3
Like Helix curve heart-shaped curve albot curve ufo curve ....and so on.
If your answer is yes ,how do you solve in ZW3D ?
Message 2 of 3
Importing curves, or more correctly points for curves, is a point cloud function.
Look in Help under:
Home > 13. VX Modeling > 02. Part Design > 07. Point Cloud Tools > Import Points from File (3D)
Helix curve generation is a wire frame feature, and can also be applied to cylinders.
You can also wrap curves to faces.
Out of interest what softwere are you using to generate your curves below?
What would you propose to use a talbot curve or a ufo curve for?
Message 3 of 3
I can't speak to the other curves, but helix works well for me. As Paul pointed out, it can be found as a wireframe tool. However, if you want to represent threads, it is also found as a shape tool. I don't know if there is a mathematical difference between helix (wireframe) and thread (shape), but both seem to work.
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad corner blocks
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 3d cad models free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad cam software free download
- pdf to dwg
- autocad show the file path
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- dgn to dwg converter free
- buy solidworks 2011
- Creating a rope texture in 3D