Message 1 of 4
But I need it to look something like this
N1 #3=1.000 #4=.062
Where the #3 variable is tool diameter and #4 variable is the tool radius.
How would I go about passing this information through VXpost to the nc program?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
VX Post uses a C like language format for the script areas of each Post event. There should be documentation in the Help file of what properties are available for use in the script.
Yup, I completely understand this. But there is no help file, nor reference that I see anywhere in my VX Install that gives me the available variables.
Go to vxpost, click help, there is no help file associated with VXpost(where, IMHO, there SHOULD be), there doesn't seem to be any reference whatsoever in any other help file to vxpost. Or am I missing something?
Message 4 of 4
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- free cad download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad automatic saving command
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autosave autocad
- free cad cam software
- autocad 2012 product key
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to find backup files in autocad