Message 1 of 4
But I need it to look something like this
N1 #3=1.000 #4=.062
Where the #3 variable is tool diameter and #4 variable is the tool radius.
How would I go about passing this information through VXpost to the nc program?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
VX Post uses a C like language format for the script areas of each Post event. There should be documentation in the Help file of what properties are available for use in the script.
Yup, I completely understand this. But there is no help file, nor reference that I see anywhere in my VX Install that gives me the available variables.
Go to vxpost, click help, there is no help file associated with VXpost(where, IMHO, there SHOULD be), there doesn't seem to be any reference whatsoever in any other help file to vxpost. Or am I missing something?
Message 4 of 4
- DWG to DXF
- autocad calculate area
- buy cad software
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad cam software download
- how to print multipage dwg
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2014 crack
- cad cam