Message 1 of 4
But I need it to look something like this
N1 #3=1.000 #4=.062
Where the #3 variable is tool diameter and #4 variable is the tool radius.
How would I go about passing this information through VXpost to the nc program?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
VX Post uses a C like language format for the script areas of each Post event. There should be documentation in the Help file of what properties are available for use in the script.
Yup, I completely understand this. But there is no help file, nor reference that I see anywhere in my VX Install that gives me the available variables.
Go to vxpost, click help, there is no help file associated with VXpost(where, IMHO, there SHOULD be), there doesn't seem to be any reference whatsoever in any other help file to vxpost. Or am I missing something?
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad block does not explode
- 3d cad cam
- how to find backup files in autocad
- catia windows 8
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- .shx file definition
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad autocomplete command
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical design software free download
- 2d cam software free download
- Dwg Converter