Message 1 of 4
But I need it to look something like this
N1 #3=1.000 #4=.062
Where the #3 variable is tool diameter and #4 variable is the tool radius.
How would I go about passing this information through VXpost to the nc program?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
VX Post uses a C like language format for the script areas of each Post event. There should be documentation in the Help file of what properties are available for use in the script.
Yup, I completely understand this. But there is no help file, nor reference that I see anywhere in my VX Install that gives me the available variables.
Go to vxpost, click help, there is no help file associated with VXpost(where, IMHO, there SHOULD be), there doesn't seem to be any reference whatsoever in any other help file to vxpost. Or am I missing something?
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- unable to select objects in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d home design dwg files
- unlock viewport
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- dwg software
- 3D Design
- 2d drawing
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad