Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Quick Sample in ZWCAD:
Message 3 of 3
the current visualisation tools actually allow you to do a decent presentation by applying images and textures to surfaces/faces and then using a nice back ground.
the key is to find some nice images that represent what you want. I search the web for images I can crop a something out of. The stretch and pattern options can really change the initial appearance of an image when it is applied to a face.
Check out the Shoe challenge earlier in the forum - Shoe (a.k.a. Show Challenge!) as indication. Also some of the show and tells have visualisation applied and you can do an autopsy on these to see how they did it.
IMO, it would be neat if a library of good images was assembled for ZW3D to have as part of the install or at least develop a library you could down load. Would be neat if users contributed to the library too. Here's hopin'
- catia windows 8
- zw3d vs solidworks
- 2d drawing
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- what is .dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- freecad tutorials
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- how to draw centerline in autocad