Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Quick Sample in ZWCAD:
Message 3 of 3
the current visualisation tools actually allow you to do a decent presentation by applying images and textures to surfaces/faces and then using a nice back ground.
the key is to find some nice images that represent what you want. I search the web for images I can crop a something out of. The stretch and pattern options can really change the initial appearance of an image when it is applied to a face.
Check out the Shoe challenge earlier in the forum - Shoe (a.k.a. Show Challenge!) as indication. Also some of the show and tells have visualisation applied and you can do an autopsy on these to see how they did it.
IMO, it would be neat if a library of good images was assembled for ZW3D to have as part of the install or at least develop a library you could down load. Would be neat if users contributed to the library too. Here's hopin'
- zwcad 2009 crack
- DWG to DXF
- autocad autosave location
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- Download Free 3D CAD
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad 2012 serial number
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad area calculation
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad automatic saving command
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- reset autocad configuration