Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Quick Sample in ZWCAD:
Message 3 of 3
the current visualisation tools actually allow you to do a decent presentation by applying images and textures to surfaces/faces and then using a nice back ground.
the key is to find some nice images that represent what you want. I search the web for images I can crop a something out of. The stretch and pattern options can really change the initial appearance of an image when it is applied to a face.
Check out the Shoe challenge earlier in the forum - Shoe (a.k.a. Show Challenge!) as indication. Also some of the show and tells have visualisation applied and you can do an autopsy on these to see how they did it.
IMO, it would be neat if a library of good images was assembled for ZW3D to have as part of the install or at least develop a library you could down load. Would be neat if users contributed to the library too. Here's hopin'
- mechanical softwares free download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad area calculation
- cad cam software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to open dwg on iphone
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad cam download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autosave autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad