Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Quick Sample in ZWCAD:
Message 3 of 3
the current visualisation tools actually allow you to do a decent presentation by applying images and textures to surfaces/faces and then using a nice back ground.
the key is to find some nice images that represent what you want. I search the web for images I can crop a something out of. The stretch and pattern options can really change the initial appearance of an image when it is applied to a face.
Check out the Shoe challenge earlier in the forum - Shoe (a.k.a. Show Challenge!) as indication. Also some of the show and tells have visualisation applied and you can do an autopsy on these to see how they did it.
IMO, it would be neat if a library of good images was assembled for ZW3D to have as part of the install or at least develop a library you could down load. Would be neat if users contributed to the library too. Here's hopin'
- 3d ds
- free dwf viewer
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad drafting software
- DWG to DXF
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to move objects in autocad
- fadal emulator
- reset autocad configuration
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- home design software free
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad show the file path
- cad 3d models download