Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
The only advantage I can think of to having the interface is seeing the points on the screen as they are scanned. The Faro arm should still be able to create a text file with your points that we have always been able to read.
Never having seen the process, is that the advantage you are looking for or is there something else?
Message 3 of 4
Seeing it on the screen is important as it reminds you where you have collected data. With Surfcam I can for instance collect points in plane with arcs lines and circles and I can visually check to see that all needed geometry has been collected. I can't imagine trying to use it any other way without having lots of grief.
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2009 professional
- mechanical design software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to open an autocad file
- cad design software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- dgn to dwg converter
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d cad software
- autocad block does not explode
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad menu bar
- autocad cursor highlights polylines