Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
The only advantage I can think of to having the interface is seeing the points on the screen as they are scanned. The Faro arm should still be able to create a text file with your points that we have always been able to read.
Never having seen the process, is that the advantage you are looking for or is there something else?
Message 3 of 4
Seeing it on the screen is important as it reminds you where you have collected data. With Surfcam I can for instance collect points in plane with arcs lines and circles and I can visually check to see that all needed geometry has been collected. I can't imagine trying to use it any other way without having lots of grief.
Message 4 of 4
- 2d drawing
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- ac$ to dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- area of irregular shapes
- home design software free
- drawing angles in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download