Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
The only advantage I can think of to having the interface is seeing the points on the screen as they are scanned. The Faro arm should still be able to create a text file with your points that we have always been able to read.
Never having seen the process, is that the advantage you are looking for or is there something else?
Message 3 of 4
Seeing it on the screen is important as it reminds you where you have collected data. With Surfcam I can for instance collect points in plane with arcs lines and circles and I can visually check to see that all needed geometry has been collected. I can't imagine trying to use it any other way without having lots of grief.
Message 4 of 4
- buy solidworks 2009
- dwg software
- DWG to DXF
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- combine two regions in autocad
- cad cam
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cadtools forum
- autocad block does not explode
- dwg cad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software