Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
The only advantage I can think of to having the interface is seeing the points on the screen as they are scanned. The Faro arm should still be able to create a text file with your points that we have always been able to read.
Never having seen the process, is that the advantage you are looking for or is there something else?
Message 3 of 4
Seeing it on the screen is important as it reminds you where you have collected data. With Surfcam I can for instance collect points in plane with arcs lines and circles and I can visually check to see that all needed geometry has been collected. I can't imagine trying to use it any other way without having lots of grief.
Message 4 of 4
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- using autocad calculating total area
- dgn to dwg converter
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3D Software Download
- reset autocad configuration
- how to measure area in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download