Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
The only advantage I can think of to having the interface is seeing the points on the screen as they are scanned. The Faro arm should still be able to create a text file with your points that we have always been able to read.
Never having seen the process, is that the advantage you are looking for or is there something else?
Message 3 of 4
Seeing it on the screen is important as it reminds you where you have collected data. With Surfcam I can for instance collect points in plane with arcs lines and circles and I can visually check to see that all needed geometry has been collected. I can't imagine trying to use it any other way without having lots of grief.
Message 4 of 4
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2010 product key
- 3d modelling programs
- cad 3d models download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free cad cam software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to open dwg on iphone
- convert microstation to autocad
- unlock viewport
- autocad menu bar
- Free 3d house design software
- dwg to skp converter
- area autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad