Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
The only advantage I can think of to having the interface is seeing the points on the screen as they are scanned. The Faro arm should still be able to create a text file with your points that we have always been able to read.
Never having seen the process, is that the advantage you are looking for or is there something else?
Message 3 of 4
Seeing it on the screen is important as it reminds you where you have collected data. With Surfcam I can for instance collect points in plane with arcs lines and circles and I can visually check to see that all needed geometry has been collected. I can't imagine trying to use it any other way without having lots of grief.
Message 4 of 4
- cad cam software
- what is cam software
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to print multipage dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- free cad download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad drawing software
- DWG to DXF
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical softwares free download