Message 1 of 2
it would really nice if the forum 'Notification' of new posts would actually work again.
And IMO it should be on by default and not require user to 'ferrit' Ferret example into the options to set it up. Let them make an effort if they do NOT want ot receive email notification.
Message 2 of 2
The Forum is 3rd party software so as far as the email notification being 'on' by default, sorry about that. For those that did not know this was available, click on "Customize" and scroll to the bottom. When this gets fixed, you will get email notification for any thread you select.
As soon as ZW can figure out what happened in the database the emails should resume.
- autocad tag attribute display off
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- convert dwg to dgn
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2011
- autocad to sketchup
- unlock viewport
- 3d models of people
- dwg to plt
- zwcad 2010 download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical software download
- zw3d 2013 crack