Message 1 of 2
it would really nice if the forum 'Notification' of new posts would actually work again.
And IMO it should be on by default and not require user to 'ferrit' Ferret example into the options to set it up. Let them make an effort if they do NOT want ot receive email notification.
Message 2 of 2
The Forum is 3rd party software so as far as the email notification being 'on' by default, sorry about that. For those that did not know this was available, click on "Customize" and scroll to the bottom. When this gets fixed, you will get email notification for any thread you select.
As soon as ZW can figure out what happened in the database the emails should resume.
- DXF converter
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- sheet metal design tips
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- dwg 3d
- buy solidworks 2009
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad design software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013