Message 1 of 2
it would really nice if the forum 'Notification' of new posts would actually work again.
And IMO it should be on by default and not require user to 'ferrit' Ferret example into the options to set it up. Let them make an effort if they do NOT want ot receive email notification.
Message 2 of 2
The Forum is 3rd party software so as far as the email notification being 'on' by default, sorry about that. For those that did not know this was available, click on "Customize" and scroll to the bottom. When this gets fixed, you will get email notification for any thread you select.
As soon as ZW can figure out what happened in the database the emails should resume.
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- cad mechanical
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical design software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad slide library manager
- cad forum
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- what is .dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- zwcad 2009 professional