Message 1 of 2
it would really nice if the forum 'Notification' of new posts would actually work again.
And IMO it should be on by default and not require user to 'ferrit' Ferret example into the options to set it up. Let them make an effort if they do NOT want ot receive email notification.
Message 2 of 2
The Forum is 3rd party software so as far as the email notification being 'on' by default, sorry about that. For those that did not know this was available, click on "Customize" and scroll to the bottom. When this gets fixed, you will get email notification for any thread you select.
As soon as ZW can figure out what happened in the database the emails should resume.
- freecad download
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- text to mtext
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- .shx file definition
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to find area in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- autocad tag attribute display off
- what is .dwg
- zwcad 2010 download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch