Message 1 of 2
it would really nice if the forum 'Notification' of new posts would actually work again.
And IMO it should be on by default and not require user to 'ferrit' Ferret example into the options to set it up. Let them make an effort if they do NOT want ot receive email notification.
Message 2 of 2
The Forum is 3rd party software so as far as the email notification being 'on' by default, sorry about that. For those that did not know this was available, click on "Customize" and scroll to the bottom. When this gets fixed, you will get email notification for any thread you select.
As soon as ZW can figure out what happened in the database the emails should resume.
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 3d cad design software
- autocad default toolbar
- zwcad 2009
- how to make a hole in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- skp to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to print multipage dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- convert dwg to dgn
- freecad tutorials