Message 1 of 2
it would really nice if the forum 'Notification' of new posts would actually work again.
And IMO it should be on by default and not require user to 'ferrit' Ferret example into the options to set it up. Let them make an effort if they do NOT want ot receive email notification.
Message 2 of 2
The Forum is 3rd party software so as far as the email notification being 'on' by default, sorry about that. For those that did not know this was available, click on "Customize" and scroll to the bottom. When this gets fixed, you will get email notification for any thread you select.
As soon as ZW can figure out what happened in the database the emails should resume.
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad area calculation
- cad free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- DXF converter
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam software free