Message 1 of 2
it would really nice if the forum 'Notification' of new posts would actually work again.
And IMO it should be on by default and not require user to 'ferrit' Ferret example into the options to set it up. Let them make an effort if they do NOT want ot receive email notification.
Message 2 of 2
The Forum is 3rd party software so as far as the email notification being 'on' by default, sorry about that. For those that did not know this was available, click on "Customize" and scroll to the bottom. When this gets fixed, you will get email notification for any thread you select.
As soon as ZW can figure out what happened in the database the emails should resume.
- cad design software
- dwg to plt
- how to print multipage dwg
- 3d modeling website
- 3d cad software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- DWG to DXF
- autocad area calculation
- How to open an autocad file
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- catia windows 8
- cad cam download
- free 3d cad software download
- cad cam software free download