Message 1 of 2
it would really nice if the forum 'Notification' of new posts would actually work again.
And IMO it should be on by default and not require user to 'ferrit' Ferret example into the options to set it up. Let them make an effort if they do NOT want ot receive email notification.
Message 2 of 2
The Forum is 3rd party software so as far as the email notification being 'on' by default, sorry about that. For those that did not know this was available, click on "Customize" and scroll to the bottom. When this gets fixed, you will get email notification for any thread you select.
As soon as ZW can figure out what happened in the database the emails should resume.
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autosave autocad
- DXF converter
- How to open an autocad file
- how to open dwg on iphone
- freecad tutorials
- mechanical design software
- 3d vx cad software
- acad dwg viewer
- buy cad software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg files in autocad