Message 1 of 2
This topic you can discuss what new features or function you find in ZW3D 2010 SP1.
First ,i introduce two small point which I find in ZW3D 2010 SP1,every one can follow the title and post a reply if you find some new features in ZW3D 2010 SP1.
1.Add the command to Rotate the Component by a point
2. Add the set and let you to select whether auto regen the Draft when 3D model modify
Message 2 of 2
Just to expand on the two points above:
1. This is similar to Dynamic Rotate but you are rotating a single component about its own center. The rest of the screen does not move.
This will make it easier to pick faces when Aligning Components. This is cool! The next iteration will add this command to the RMB while in the Align command.
2. Surely everyone is going to have an opinion about this but if you uncheck this option, when you open a drawing sheet that requires a regen you WILL NOT be prompted to regen. I personally think this is dangerous to do. Luckily, the REGEN icon will be Green. Hopefully, everyone knows that signals that the sheet does require a regen in order to reflect the latest model changes.
- reset autocad configuration
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- autosave autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad .bak viewer
- mechanical softwares free download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- buy solidworks 2011
- DWG to DXF
- autocad turn off the smart command
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg on iphone