Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Thanks in advance,
Message 3 of 4
When in an operation, select your speeds and feeds that you want to come up every time. You can also change other settings such as depth of cut, step over etc. then click the disk icon on the form, this saves these settings. The next time you click on that operation these defaults come up.
Sorry for the late reply...I really should get on here more often...
Hope this helps.
Message 4 of 4
thanks for getting back, I had been told about this button, but try as we might, we have never been able to get it to work. I just tried it again, but no, the old default settings remain. If I open another cut of the same type IN THE SAME Camplan, I get the revised settings, but if I start a completely new Camplan, then the original and completely inappropriate settings are still there. We love ZW dearly, but sometimes fighting the interface can be like wrestling a conger eel..... I have a little list (not so little actually!) of other things we would love to see sorted out!
- cad 3d models download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- combine two regions in autocad
- dwg cad
- cadtools forum
- 3d models of people
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- using autocad calculating total area
- mechanical design software
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad turn off the smart command
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text