Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Thanks in advance,
Message 3 of 4
When in an operation, select your speeds and feeds that you want to come up every time. You can also change other settings such as depth of cut, step over etc. then click the disk icon on the form, this saves these settings. The next time you click on that operation these defaults come up.
Sorry for the late reply...I really should get on here more often...
Hope this helps.
Message 4 of 4
thanks for getting back, I had been told about this button, but try as we might, we have never been able to get it to work. I just tried it again, but no, the old default settings remain. If I open another cut of the same type IN THE SAME Camplan, I get the revised settings, but if I start a completely new Camplan, then the original and completely inappropriate settings are still there. We love ZW dearly, but sometimes fighting the interface can be like wrestling a conger eel..... I have a little list (not so little actually!) of other things we would love to see sorted out!
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad block does not explode
- cad file viewer free
- cad cam software free download
- 3d ds
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam software free
- using autocad calculating total area
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad for students