CAD/CAM discussion forum > 3D CAD/CAM > ZW3D 2011 SP1 Eng download is available

ZW3D 2011 SP1 Eng download is available

Subscribe Topic

Mike

Message 1 of 2

ZW3D 2011 SP1 Eng download is available
19-08-2011 03:48 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hey you guys...

I should have posted this on Monday but I was out of the office babysitting my grandkids. Not that I am old enough to have grandkids...

This is the English version of the software. Other language options are still being packaged, that's why it is not on the web site.

This is a maintenance revision for 2011 (unofficially known as 15.10) See the HELP > About pulldown.

If you already have 2011 (v15) installed you will need to go to the Control Panel and "uninstall" it prior to installing this version.

I have also attached a "technical resources' doc that you may finf informtive.

ZW3D 2011 SP1

Mike

Message 2 of 2

22-08-2011 03:37 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
ZW3D 2011 sp1 update Specification

This is just some of the fixes in SP1. There were over 60 fixes.

1. Fixed the centermark dimension position created on the gap-side of the break line view
2. Improve Sheet Metal functions: Support unfold for non ruled surface; Support Snap pick when creating a partial flange; More descriptive error messages; Make full face flange function accept multi-edge picks, added a rolling function by allowing zero length flange and bend angles greater than 180, added an offset to the flange options
3. Fix highlight/blank interaction problem
4. Fix the hole parameters that were not being derived properly from new geometry
5. Improve Fillet functions: Improve the undercutting of featuresfix the labeling issue; add a Mitered Corner option
6. Add Two-point chain pick
7. Improve ImportExport functions: Fix color issue of DWGDXF file export; ZW3D now supports the import of more than two 3d solids in a DWG file; Fix selection error after translation failed
8. Improved Hole table function: Fixed threadless holes in hole table; Fixed the hole picking behavior implemented in ZW3D 2011 if echo was disabled
9. Set suitable scale factor of 3dconnexion mouse speed in ZW3D
10. Speed up Cam Cut display, zoom all for cuts;
11. Speed up activating a component in an assembly for editing
12. Allow Pencil cut to be selected multiple times for different finishing paths
13. Make sure M3Tactic operations follow the exact cutting orders of the rule sets
14. Add different default colors for each group of Mill3 Tactic operations
15. Add Feeds & Speeds as a topic to the Spreadsheet
16. Add Tool Holder Library to the Configuration form CAM tab
17. Add Output filename conflicts option to the Configuration. Helps to avoid overwriting output files from other CAM plans.
18. Enable Multi-Selection in the Operations of suppress and unsuppress;
19. Adds a new option "Create Operations," which creates tactic operations without generating the corresponding tool paths for Mill2 and Mill3 tactics.
20. Stock command can now offset each individual face
21. ZW3D no longer deactivates the Aero theme
See also
X