Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your question, I found that we could use "Contact Dist" for controlling the tool-paths in some strategies, such as Mapcut, Isocut and Planecut, etc.
As you talking about, when we setting the "Contact Dist" for some stategies(such as Spiral rough and peeling cut), we could only get a "ALERT" : Invalid step type" error. I am not sure if those strategies are supposed to use this option. I would follow up this issue and inform you as soon as possible when I got the solution of it.
Message 3 of 4
The option "Contact Dist" is available for almost all the strategies. I would suggest if the contact distance stepover option is not available for certain toolpaths then the option should not be shown.
Message 4 of 4
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad 3d models download
- autocad automatic saving command
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- what is .dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free
- 3d design software free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- mechanical design software free download
- 2d drawing
- free 3d cam software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad moving objects
- free cad software
- autocad autosave location