Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your question, I found that we could use "Contact Dist" for controlling the tool-paths in some strategies, such as Mapcut, Isocut and Planecut, etc.
As you talking about, when we setting the "Contact Dist" for some stategies(such as Spiral rough and peeling cut), we could only get a "ALERT" : Invalid step type" error. I am not sure if those strategies are supposed to use this option. I would follow up this issue and inform you as soon as possible when I got the solution of it.
Message 3 of 4
The option "Contact Dist" is available for almost all the strategies. I would suggest if the contact distance stepover option is not available for certain toolpaths then the option should not be shown.
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2011
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad reseller ksa
- sketchup dwg
- dwg to plt
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number
- .shx file definition
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- buy cad software
- zw3d 2013 crack
- dwg cad