Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your question, I found that we could use "Contact Dist" for controlling the tool-paths in some strategies, such as Mapcut, Isocut and Planecut, etc.
As you talking about, when we setting the "Contact Dist" for some stategies(such as Spiral rough and peeling cut), we could only get a "ALERT" : Invalid step type" error. I am not sure if those strategies are supposed to use this option. I would follow up this issue and inform you as soon as possible when I got the solution of it.
Message 3 of 4
The option "Contact Dist" is available for almost all the strategies. I would suggest if the contact distance stepover option is not available for certain toolpaths then the option should not be shown.
Message 4 of 4
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- free dwg viewer
- dgn to dwg converter free
- Dwg Converter
- autosave autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad autocomplete command
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 3d cad design software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2009 crack