Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your question, I found that we could use "Contact Dist" for controlling the tool-paths in some strategies, such as Mapcut, Isocut and Planecut, etc.
As you talking about, when we setting the "Contact Dist" for some stategies(such as Spiral rough and peeling cut), we could only get a "ALERT" : Invalid step type" error. I am not sure if those strategies are supposed to use this option. I would follow up this issue and inform you as soon as possible when I got the solution of it.
Message 3 of 4
The option "Contact Dist" is available for almost all the strategies. I would suggest if the contact distance stepover option is not available for certain toolpaths then the option should not be shown.
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Dwg Converter
- cad software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2009 professional
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- How to install ZW3D
- dgn to dwg
- 3D Design
- text to mtext
- autocad default toolbar
- autocad show the file path