Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- cad cam software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg software
- autocad to sketchup
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad autosave location
- 2d drawing
- autocad 2010 product key
- dgn to dwg converter free
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad commands
- how to print multipage dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download