Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- calculate area in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- DWG to DXF
- autocad to sketchup
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3d modeling website
- sketchup dwg
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- zw3d vs solidworks
- convert ellipse to polyline
- dgn to dwg converter
- mechanical design software free download
- drawing a parabola in autocad