Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- free cad download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3D Design
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad show the file path
- dwg cad
- what is cam software
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad