Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical design software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d vx cad software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad for iphone
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad cam
- cad file viewer free
- zwcad 2013 download
- mechanical design software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Free 3d house design software
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to move objects in autocad