Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad autocomplete command
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3d vx cad software
- autocad show the file path
- cad mechanical download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad moving objects
- cad file viewer free
- autocad slide library manager
- sketchup dwg
- combine two regions in autocad
- cad 3d models download