Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad cam
- cad cam download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- dwg software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- dgn converter
- dgn autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad cam software free download