Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- cad discussion
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zw 3d
- cad 3d models download
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad license error
- 3d cad cam
- catia windows 8
- mechanical design software free download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- home design software free
- 3d modeling website
- 3d home design dwg files
- mechanical design software