Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad slide library manager
- zwcad 2009 professional
- text to mtext
- autocad menu bar
- using autocad calculating total area
- catia windows 8
- zw 3d
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to create fillet in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- how to open dwg on mobile phone