Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad 2012 product key
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- dwg cad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3D Design
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3d modeling website
- 3d design software free download
- Dwg Converter
- dgn to dwg converter free
- convert microstation to autocad