Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad automatic saving command
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- cad cam software free download
- dwg to plt
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- text to mtext
- free dwg viewer
- reset autocad configuration
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad price in india
- acad dwg viewer
- calculate area in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011