Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- Download free 3d models
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d cad software
- pdf to dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to find backup files in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- cad mechanical
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2011
- cadtools forum
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- cad cam software