Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- unlock viewport
- sketchup dwg
- DWG to DXF
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad mechanical download
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad drawing software
- dwg 3d
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- Dwg Converter
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- convert microstation to autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad