Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad 2012 serial number
- what is cam software
- dwg cad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad mechanical download
- Download cad software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical design software free download