Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- acad dwg viewer
- cad cam software
- cad corner blocks
- 3d design software free download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- .shx file definition
- cad for iphone
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- cadtools forum
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to open dwg on mobile phone