Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad 2012 product key
- buy solidworks 2010
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad cam download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad discussion
- free cad download
- what is .dwg
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autosave autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline