Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- How to open an autocad file
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad price in india
- dgn autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- fadal emulator
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cad 3d models download
- dwg to skp converter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad