Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad to sketchup
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- free cad cam software
- dwg to skp converter
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autosave autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad 2010 serial number
- .shx file definition