Message 1 of 4
When you edit or redefine a history operation and hit escape or cancel the operation with the "cancel" button, ZW deletes the operation from the history. I find this frustrating. A good example of where I use this is editing blend radii from say .05" to .1" after a few other model changes are made. Undo will bring the feature back but it does make it easy to wipe out an entire history by accident. Maybe it's just me. Any thoughts from other users?
Message 2 of 4
A simple undo > undo will bring it back. Warren, if you are doing something different let me know. This scenario has been written up to be fixed.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad for students
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- cad software free download
- free dwf viewer
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- Free 3d house design software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad cam software free download
- 3d cad free software