Message 1 of 4
When you edit or redefine a history operation and hit escape or cancel the operation with the "cancel" button, ZW deletes the operation from the history. I find this frustrating. A good example of where I use this is editing blend radii from say .05" to .1" after a few other model changes are made. Undo will bring the feature back but it does make it easy to wipe out an entire history by accident. Maybe it's just me. Any thoughts from other users?
Message 2 of 4
A simple undo > undo will bring it back. Warren, if you are doing something different let me know. This scenario has been written up to be fixed.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad tag attribute display off
- DWG to DXF
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- combine two regions in autocad
- what is .dwg
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad mechanical
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dwg to skp
- autocad license error
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- can i change a raster image to a hatch