Message 1 of 8
It is easy for you to customized the UI with your habit, and it is easy to pick and unpick the objects.
Message 2 of 8
Message 3 of 8
Message 4 of 8
Message 5 of 8
Thanks for your advice, we will try to work for it, and probably we will add it in the beta2 if we can't add it in the beta1. In order to assure the quality and add more features, we divide the beta phase to beta1 and beta2. Just FYI, in case some of the features are not added in open beta1, they will be absolutely added in beta2. Of course, we will get the list of new features available for open beta1 once it is released to the public. Happy New Year, and enjoy your holiday.
Message 6 of 8
Message 7 of 8
Where do we post bugs?
Found a couple already. One is blending between two reference curves. zw2011 warns you you can't do that. zw2012 stops the graphics from displaying.
Message 8 of 8
Hi Warrensb, It would be better you sent email to our support email firstname.lastname@example.org, not just bugs but also any suggestions or questions.
- 3d cad design
- cad forum
- 3d cad free software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 2d cam software free download
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- cad reseller ksa
- 3d cad models free download