CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Stretching lots of objects

Stretching lots of objects

Subscribe Topic

luca

Message 1 of 3

27-09-2007 03:28 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
when you try to stretch a significant number of objects together snaps don't work. Very annoing Angry. You are forced to stretch specifyng the mesure by using the command line. This make you waste lot of time. Help me. is there anything I can do to solve that problem. please note that I already downloaded the latest patches and that I'm using a zwcad 2007 pro version. Cry

donkeykid

Message 2 of 3

[QUOTE=spritz]when you try to stretch a significant number of objects together snaps don't work. Very annoing Angry. You are forced to stretch specifyng the mesure by using the command line. This make you waste lot of time. Help me. is there anything I can do to solve that problem. please note that I already downloaded the latest patches and that I'm using a zwcad 2007 pro version. Cry

I agree totally with you!!!!

OldForumPost

Message 3 of 3

Hello spritz

Hi donkeykid

Sorry for any inconvenience, the snap problem has been verified and submitted to our R&D. Once it is sorry, I'll keep both of you informed.

Actually, we are taking more actions to improve ZwCAD now. Please trust us, ZwCAD will be better and better.

See also
X