Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Just input 'vernum' in the command line to get the version number. Is it 2007.09.19?
It seems that it don't appears in my pc. My test is under windows xp2. What about your hardware configuration(CPU,Display card) and your windows OS?
If it is possible, could you please send the relevant drawing to me?(Email: email@example.com)
Thanks for your help, if we know the problem, we can take action to solve it as soon as possible.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- 3d vx cad software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad license error
- cad forum
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- dgn autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- dongle driver for windows 7
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 3d cad models free download