Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Just input 'vernum' in the command line to get the version number. Is it 2007.09.19?
It seems that it don't appears in my pc. My test is under windows xp2. What about your hardware configuration(CPU,Display card) and your windows OS?
If it is possible, could you please send the relevant drawing to me?(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thanks for your help, if we know the problem, we can take action to solve it as soon as possible.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2014 crack
- cad drafting software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- convert microstation to autocad
- unlock viewport
- buy cad software
- Free 3d house design software
- catia windows 8
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad cam download
- cad free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg