Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Just input 'vernum' in the command line to get the version number. Is it 2007.09.19?
It seems that it don't appears in my pc. My test is under windows xp2. What about your hardware configuration(CPU,Display card) and your windows OS?
If it is possible, could you please send the relevant drawing to me?(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thanks for your help, if we know the problem, we can take action to solve it as soon as possible.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- cad mechanical
- cad cam software
- cad corner blocks
- autocad 2012 serial number
- dwg to plt
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad commands
- autocad slide library manager
- free cad software
- autocad autocomplete command
- mechanical software download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- Download free 3d models