Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Just input 'vernum' in the command line to get the version number. Is it 2007.09.19?
It seems that it don't appears in my pc. My test is under windows xp2. What about your hardware configuration(CPU,Display card) and your windows OS?
If it is possible, could you please send the relevant drawing to me?(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thanks for your help, if we know the problem, we can take action to solve it as soon as possible.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- download cad cam
- how to find backup files in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad area calculation
- free dwg viewer
- dwg 3d
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad to sketchup
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad file viewer free
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad 2010 product key