Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Just input 'vernum' in the command line to get the version number. Is it 2007.09.19?
It seems that it don't appears in my pc. My test is under windows xp2. What about your hardware configuration(CPU,Display card) and your windows OS?
If it is possible, could you please send the relevant drawing to me?(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thanks for your help, if we know the problem, we can take action to solve it as soon as possible.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- 3d cad models free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad commands
- sketchup dwg
- autosave autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad 2011
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad/cam software download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad discussion
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad moving objects
- 3d cad software