Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical design software free download
- cad for students
- autocad block does not explode
- cad cam software download
- cad cam
- drawing angles in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to create fillet in autocad
- area autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D