Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- zw 3d
- zwcad 2012 crack
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- dgn to dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical softwares free download
- dwg software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad drawing software
- sheet metal design tips
- Download Free 3D CAD
- mechanical drawing software