Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- 3D Software Download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad license error
- how to open dwg on iphone