Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 3d modeling website
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- 3d ds
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- cad cam software free
- 2d cam software free download