Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical drawing software
- cad 3d models download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to open dwg on ipad
- drawing angles in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- wire rope design
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2009 professional