Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad autosave location
- convert ellipse to polyline
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- mechanical design software free download
- 2d drawing
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- zwcad 2011
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad forum
- 3d cad free software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad 2013 product key