Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- freecad tutorials
- pdf to dwg
- dwg to skp
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- freecad download
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- DXF converter
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad cursor highlights polylines