Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- autocad 2010 product key
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad default toolbar
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad for iphone
- mechanical design software free download
- 3D Software Download
- cad reseller ksa
- cad software free download