User
 Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Forum ZW3D ZW3D CAD Content

[Discuss] windows 10

Post time 2015-6-2 21:55:35
Ok the time is getting close for the release of windows 10, will ZW3D work with windows 10?
Post time 2015-6-9 18:21:22
Actually 29th July is W day for me.... Would good to get a heads up or I have to disconnect!
Cheers
Post time 2015-6-9 19:34:39
thanks for the reply Paul, I thought maybe I had been transported to another dimension and were invisible to others. This is embarrassing to me because I persuaded a customer to switch to ZW3D for his cad. He is now questioning that decision due to the lack of answer to a simple question. Any reply would be good Yes No we are testing it, anything?
Post time 2015-6-10 05:06:10
Chris, you are in another dimension - I am the other one you share it with. Sad but true.

Microsoft expect all existing programs to run fine. Re install may be required for some. So, no matter what I think we can expect Z3 to work fine.  I really like Win 8.1 as  I run in Classic mode 90% of the time but switch to 8 mode to access some programs.
So bring it on... and a comment from the ZWSoft team would be comforting...
Post time 2015-6-11 10:44:05
Reply 1# chris

Hi Chris

We have a few colleagues are testing ZW3D in Windows 10. Surely, when Windows 10 is available, ZW3D will run well. The bad experience for me is that Windows 10 Preview is very unstable, and I have reinstalled it twice in my computer. I am also looking forward to new Windows 10.

Best regards
Colin
Post time 2015-6-12 03:56:38
Thanks Colin,
we need brave people like you!
Please keep us informed.
Cheers
ZW3D 2012 work with Windows 10, but not good.
I use kompatiblity mode and administrator, but often windows with OK, CANCEL ... Like the operation settings or feed and speed window will be damages at the bottom. The buttons ar cut, so i must close tbr window and reopen the settings as example.

Any settings in Windows 10 for this problem??
Post time 2017-6-21 09:49:53
Reply 7# captaindj3354

Hi Sir,
I am sorry to say that I don't know any solution for ZW3D 2012 on WIn10. Since this version is bit old, and we don't make maintenance based on ZW3D2012.  The best solution is to upgrade to our latest version.
Does anyone have solution for this?

Best Regards
Kevin
Post time 2019-7-8 15:45:02
After updating the windows 10, my windows 10 startup folder not working and I am not able to find out the reason behind this issue. Can anyone tell me why such kind of error has occurred?
Post time 2019-7-13 15:08:22
Re install may be required for some. So, no matter what I think we can expect Z3 to work fine.  I really like Win 8.1 as  I run in Classic mode 90% of the time but switch to 8 mode to access some programs. Kodi
So bring it on... and a comment from the ZWSoft team would be comforting.
New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

For your better experience on our website and the display of relevant information, cookies will be used. Learn More