User
 Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Forum ZWCAD CAD Content
Post time 2017-12-27 23:39:38
I've reformatted my computer's hard drive and re-installed windows and zwcad software without returning it's license key. Now, my problem is I cannot use the license key of the uninstalled zwcad.  My license Code is a Standalone Soft Key.
What should I do next? I need some assistance.
Post time 2017-12-29 02:56:58
Reply 1# rmvict6932

Hi,

You can try to contact our local partners (or the sales who provide the license for you) to ask for a license reset. Thanks.
Post time 2018-11-23 08:12:52
I downloaded the zwcad software in my HP laptop windows 8 that time it was working properly but after the upgrade the system into windows 10 it is not working and also getting the windows error code 0x8024a105 in the system. Is there any solution regarding this issue?
Post time 2019-3-12 21:00:41
You can simply reinstall ZWCAD software in windows. Windows is the most popular operating system. It supports all types of software. For instant support related to Windows, please contact Windows Error Code 0xC1900208 for the best solution.
Post time 2019-3-15 12:46:26
It seems you are facing some problem with it and didn't got the solution. you should contact Geek Squad Support for help. You can contact Geek Squad Support for help. they have well trained professionals who can solve your issues easily. you can schedule a reservation with a Geek Squad agent or you can get help online by chatting with an agent.
Post time 2 hour(s) ago
I was also facing the same issue some time ago. It is better to contact a geek squad support expert for this issues.
Post time 1 hour(s) ago
It is better to use an antivirus for your pc. I suggest geek squad webroot as the best antivirus.
New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register