License issue

Subscribe Topic

Tonmoy

Junior Engineer

Message 1 of 4

License issue
11-03-2017 09:43 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Dear all

Today in the middle of work something unthinkable happened. The dongle is not being recognized and on trying to activate again the Product ID is not showing. We were leaving with a bug-full of 2017 (sp-2) version and I personally discarded this in favor of 2015 version. Now this has possibly forced me to discard ZWCAD altogether because we are unable to live in peace with this piece of LICENSED SOFTWARE used for professional purpose anymore. Please note that I had been using ZWCAD since 2009 and bought advance upgrade till 2020.
Thanks

Jeffrey_ZWCAD

Message 2 of 4

13-03-2017 10:21 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Reply 1# Tonmoy82

Hello, (1) How is the dongle issue now? Does it work OK before?
(2) What is the problem? We are going to release SP3 for ZWCAD 2017, and it will fix lots of bugs. So we can check whether the problems you encounter are fixed or not if you can tell us what the problem is. If not, we can try to report it to R&D to fix ASAP. Thanks.

Tonmoy

Junior Engineer

Message 3 of 4

14-03-2017 10:38 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Thanks Jeffrey for taking care. I had been using dongle license for a long time now and had never ever encountered such problem before. I tried the dongle on a different laptop (older one) and it worked (on suggestion from Mr. Jacob - Indian reseller). Thereafter I tried on the newer machine again and to my great surprise it worked again. Therefore it seems that the issue is not related to ZWCAD but with my laptop USB. But I checked the system hardware which reported "Working properly" which had confused me.
However, one thing is sure that the 2017 version is not workable as yet and expect that SP3 will take care of the basic issues in the least. I bought 2017 license but still working with 2015. Very much looking ahead towards the much promised SP3.
Thanks
Tonmoy

Jeffrey_ZWCAD

Message 4 of 4

16-03-2017 03:28 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Reply 3# Tonmoy82

Hi Tonmoy,
Thanks for your information. We believe SP3 will be a better version than before since it fixes lots of issues. And if you have any other problem when using ZWCAD, feel free to contact us here or directly send an email to hejunhui@zwcad.com. Thanks
See also
X