Subscribe Topic

Goran

Senior Engineer

Message 1 of 3

cuiload
05-08-2017 08:02 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Post Last Edit by goranP at 2017-8-6 03:23

New version, new problems (sweet one!! 2018 64b)

How can I create partial cui from 'whole' cui? I have created full zwcad.cuix file, now i want to extract only one ribbon from that cuix. Is it possible, or like before, start from beggining?
Where can I select light version of ribbon (I like this one to!!!!!)?

3dorbit still doesn't work as sholud, same behavior as 2017 64b.
After inserting image (with c#) unable to image send to back, check my error reports.
Custom tool palettes have their own minx and miny value (just like 2017 64b), not that I set to palette.
Is it posible to access zwsoft.zwcad.cui.ribbontype.light (or black), or something like this to paint my own buttons (they are hardcoded in visual studio).
Possibility to netload assembly from registry like this:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zwspft\Zwcad\R20180\Applications\MyTestApplication]
"DESCRIPTION"="My's test application"
"LOADCTRLS"=dword:00000002
"MANAGED"=dword:00000001
"LOADER"="C:\\My Path\\MyTestApp.dll"
So far I have to use zwcad.lspwith netload inside, that's not nice way to customers....

Zwcad 2018 viewer maybe?

Edit:
And something wrong with pictures in cui, no matter I try to load bmp, ico or png there is no picture in the button (except with menuload with clasic mns or mnu, bmp pictures are not good with black background, they background is white). I'l try with ico files in mns.
And I cannot create blank partial cuix, all I can do is to load existing one. Odd solution, we do not have partial cui's until now.
Partial cuix from autocad... BINGO! Except icon's, again cloud with queston mark...

Jeffrey_ZWCAD

Message 2 of 3

09-08-2017 12:31 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Reply 1# goranP

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your questions.

(1) To create partial cui from 'whole' cui, you can right click the Partial Customization Files in the CUI dialog box, and then select to load the Partial CUI file, for example, is called MyCUI.cuix, and then add or delete some items, then click OK to save it, then the a new Partial CUI will be created under the folder C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2018\\Support

(2) What do you mean by the light version of ribbon? Do you mean ZWCADSTD.CUIX in support folder?

(3) Sorry, the issues you sent to us before haven't been fixed yet in the beta.
  • T14095: 3dorbit still doesn't work as sholud, same behavior as 2017 64b.
  • T12916: After inserting image (with c#) unable to image send to back, check my error reports.
  • Custom tool palettes have their own minx and miny value (just like 2017 64b), not that I set to palette.
  • T13448: Create DBPoint

(4) Is it posible to access zwsoft.zwcad.cui.ribbontype.light (or black), or something like this to paint my own buttons (they are hardcoded in visual studio).

There is a file named Style.zus in support folder, to customize every details in ZWCAD, but it is not easy to read currently for users.
Do you mean to customize every button in ZWCAD like this?

(5) Possibility to netload assembly from registry like this:
So far I have to use zwcad.lspwith netload inside, that's not nice way to customers....

Could you tell us more about this? For example, why need to netload from registry? Can other CAD do this, and how? Thanks.

(6) Zwcad 2018 viewer maybe?
ZWCAD 2018 is not available yet, any progress, we will let you know.

(7)
Edit: And something wrong with pictures in cui, no matter I try to load bmp, ico or png there is no picture in the button (except with menuload with clasic mns or mnu, bmp pictures are not good with black background, they background is white). I'l try with ico files in mns.
And I cannot create blank partial cuix, all I can do is to load existing one. Odd solution, we do not have partial cui's until now.
Partial cuix from autocad... BINGO! Except icon's, again cloud with queston mark...

To load bmp or png in CUI, there is some format requirements for the image size, you can check the description below the image selection box below. As for the create of blank partial cuix, it is not supported currently, we will try to improve it. Thanks.

Goran

Senior Engineer

Message 3 of 3

10-08-2017 09:47 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Post Last Edit by goranP at 2017-8-15 17:36

Post Last Edit by goranP at 2017-8-10 21:49

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your questions.

(1) To create partial cui from 'whole' cui, you can right click the Partial Customization Files in the CUI dialog box, and then select to load the Partial CUI file, for example, is called MyCUI.cuix, and then add or delete some items, then click OK to save it, then the a new Partial CUI will be created under the folder C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2018\\Support

I dont't have Partial CUI, just want to create one, so there is anythint for me to load.

(2) What do you mean by the light version of ribbon? Do you mean ZWCADSTD.CUIX in support folder?

I mean color scheme.

(4) Is it posible to access zwsoft.zwcad.cui.ribbontype.light (or black), or something like this to paint my own buttons (they are hardcoded in visual studio).

There is a file named Style.zus in support folder, to customize every details in ZWCAD, but it is not easy to read currently for users.
Do you mean to customize every button in ZWCAD like this?

This is with #2, if I have dark scheme, icons (or images in one word) should be different from one used by light color schema. Try to load menu's from old zwcad.

looks bad

screen.png
5 DayBefore 17:35

(5) Possibility to netload assembly from registry like this:

Could you tell us more about this? For example, why need to netload from registry? Can other CAD do this, and how? Thanks.

Great example of what I mean:-)
http://through-the-interface.typ ... utomatic_loadi.html

(6) .....

(7)
Edit: And something wrong with pictures in cui, no matter I try to load bmp, ico or png there is no picture in the button (except with menuload with clasic mns or mnu, bmp pictures are not good with black background, they background is white). I'l try with ico files in mns.

To load bmp or png in CUI, there is some format requirements for the image size, you can check the description below the image selection box below. As for the create of blank partial cuix, it is not supported currently, we will try to improve it. Thanks.

I can load images (ico) with menuload (mnu or mns), but icon's, are not transparent, they look like fist in the face :-))
See also
X