CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Creating profiles and color map

Creating profiles and color map

Subscribe Topic

rukome5980

Message 1 of 4

Creating profiles and color map
10-11-2017 05:34 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Dear all,

I have 2 data of the same area in different time period. Now, I would like to compare this data. I would like to have colored map between this two data and create profiles and see difference between my data.
Is it possible in ZWCad? Or I need other software or version?

I will be gratefull for any information and help.

Dober

CAD/CAM Expert

Message 2 of 4

10-11-2017 07:10 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Is that nothing for you to compare drawings.
Datenvergleichen.png
2017-11-10 19:10

rukome5980

Message 3 of 4

10-11-2017 08:08 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Reply 2# Dober

Hi Dober,
Thank You.

I have two scans (point cloud) from data "after" and "max". And I need to compare it.

The easiest way to explain what kind of profile and results I need is maybe quarry. "After" data are data after excavation and "maximum" are data where are information how much material I can still have as maximum.
I would like to know how much material is excavated and see vertical profiles (difference between "after" and "max" represented as height between this two data, because I would like to know can we dig and how much deep).

And I would like to have visualization these two data sets with colors (because I would like to see with colors how much materials is excavated).

Please see my drawing and explanation of what kind of profile I need. (sorry because drawing it is not the best, but I try to explain to You what I am looking for). With blue color is distance between "after" and "max", the distance how much I can dig. And with red color is distance how much I am too deep. With black one is distance that I would like to know and show in profiles as number [m].

And I would like to know if is this possible in ZWCad?
exp.PNG
2017-11-10 20:07

Dober

CAD/CAM Expert

Message 4 of 4

13-11-2017 01:10 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Without programming this will not work in ZWCAD.
See also
X